Stained Glass Left
Title
Address: 620 Nixon Street
Contact: (910) 763-6308
Website: www.warnertemple.com
img5
img1
Warner Temple has its genesis as the Alexander Ledley Prayer Band during the years of 1917 and 1918. Rev. Ledley was a local preacher from the St. Philips A.M.E. Zion Church in the Wrightsboro community. The Church took its name to honor the presiding bishop of the conference, Bishop Andrew J. Warner.
img3
img2