Stained Glass Left
Title
Address: 850 Harnett Street Contact: (910) 762-8186
img5
img4
img1
This church was first organized in 1894 and called Mount Moriah. When first built, candidates for baptism walked to the Cape Fear River. In 1931 the church purchased a lot on the corner of 8th and Harnett Streets, the location of the old sanctuary. On December 17, 1939, the church was dedicated as Mount Calvary Missionary Baptist Church.
img3
img2